A hub for Product Managers
We’re an open community focused on product management. We interview great Product Managers from great companies and share their ideas and guidance.
What is a Product Manager?
A Product Manager (PM) keeps a software or hardware development team focused on shared goals and moving fast to achieve them. A good PM is able to maintain a holistic view of the product, balancing the needs of the user they’re building the product for, the technology their team is building, and the business goals of their company.
- Organize meetings and take notes
- Facilitate quick, strategic decision making
- Prioritize what the team should work on
- Good Product Manager, Bad Product Manager by Ben Horowitz (Andreessen Horowitz)
- How to Hire a Good Product Manager by Ken Norton (Google Ventures)
- Let’s Talk about Product Management by Josh Elman (Greylock Partners)
- Great PMs Don’t Spend Time on Solutions by Paul Adam (Intercom)
- Matt Jayson is a Product Manager at Google, a graduate student at Stanford, and the founder of Product Thinking.
- Are you a PM interested in being interviewed? Reach out at: ProductThinkingTeam@gmail.com